When you were younger, did your parents ever tell you to use your “indoor voice?” Not only is it respectful to others around you, but it can also prevent you from sharing personal, hilarious conversations with everyone around you as well.
Usually, when someone overhears a hilarious conversation, the first thing they do is share it with their friends or even post it over social media for the world to see. Is it fair for the person who couldn’t control the volume of their voice? Probably not; but sometimes people need to learn the hard way!
Below are some of the most hilarious conversations that people have overheard and decided to share them over social media.
1. Accurate Comparison: This woman overheard her 15-year-old niece fighting with her friend. She heard her say “You think I can’t live without you? Who do you think you are? My phone charger?” I completely agree with her niece, if I didn’t have my phone charger, I’d be lost. (Haseena Goilmarr via Erum_Sangji)
2. Racism Never Ends Well: This one gentleman was at Costco with his wife and overheard a conversation between a 70-year-old white man and an Asian man. The man claims that the old white man asked the Asian man if he knew of any good Chinese restaurants to go to. The Asian replied a few and the white man replied by asking “do you work there?” The man says that the Asian man replied no, then the old white man went on to ask if he knew who our President was and then asked what the Asian man did for work. The Asian man apparently laughed a bit and said he did know who the President was and told the OLD man he was a cardiac surgeon. (Brian Krassenstein via @krassenstein)
3. Too Late: There is nothing worse than overhearing someone talking about a book or a television show that you’re not up-to-date on. This one person overheard a student at Yale University comparing Trump to Voldemort “Realizing Trump is a villain now is like realizing Voldemort is bad in the seventh book.” Oops, spoilers! (Ksenija Pavlovic via ksenijapavlovic)
4. Drunk = Confused: At a party, this one girl watched as another girl passed her while crying on the phone. She overheard the girl saying “I’m trying to find Marco but people keep yelling back Polo.” (Casey Mulcahy via ellkay_) Poor girl must have been so confused.
5. That’s My Butt: This gentleman was at a store and overheard two women speaking Spanish saying how they wanted to grab a man’s but. Fortunately for the person who overheard it, he also spoke Spanish and quickly realized that it was his butt they wanted to grab. (Jarrod J. Cain via jarrodjcain)
7. Great Words to Live By: There are many great quotes that people live by. This one woman heard a personal trainer at the gym say this “Honey listen, life doesn’t get better, you get better.” Preethi Kasireddy via iam_preethi)
7. Nothing Beats A Great Prank: I personally enjoy a good prank or a good roast. So does this individual as well. They overheard a co-worker say to his friend “I’m still never going to forgive you for putting the national anthem on my sex playlist.” (Jobes via alexis_jobes) I for one think that it shows patriotism!
8. Happiness Trumps Sadness: For those who are sad, they should take advice from this child that an individual overheard at a playground. They heard the child say “I’m sad. Wait. There’s nothing to be sad about. Ok I’m happy!” (Dr. SunWolf via WordWhispers)
9. Honesty Is the Best Policy: This mother overheard her 7-year-old daughter introduce herself at the park. She claims she said “I’m Isabella. I’m good at gymnastics and fighting to the death.” (Elias Toufexis via EliasToufexis) I think that’s a good friend to have if you’re ever in a situation where someone needs to fight to the death for you.
10. More Inspiring Words: Surrounding yourself with toxic people can really bring you down. So when this individual overheard the following words, I felt lifted. This person overheard someone say “It is so nice when toxic people stop talking to you. It is like the trash took itself out.” (Anna Hopeful via AnnaHopeful)
11. Dead Giveaway: Getting pulled over by the police is never fun; especially when they are the ones who made a mistake. This one person was pulled over by police and overheard the cop whisper into his radio and say “Not our guy, this one’s wearing pants.” (Monsieur Midas via MisterMidas)
12. I scratch Your Back You Scratch Mine: This person overheard her little brother ask their dog “Why don’t you scratch my back for a change.” (Wee Baby Seamus via bartlettnicole) As a dog owner, I agree with this person’s little brother. With all the years I’ve scratched his back, he hasn’t scratched mine once!
If you enjoyed this story, click on ‘Next Post’ to read more stories like it. And don’t forget to SHARE this story with your friends on Facebook.
The post 10+ People Who Randomly Overheard The Most Hilarious Conversations Ever appeared first on Providr.com.
– via https://www.providr.com