For couples, everyday life can become quite the story to tell. An Israeli couple decided to do exactly that, through a series of illustrations that depict their life together. Yehuda Devir, along with his talented wife Maya, bring you the comic series “One Of Those Days” based on their real-life moments.
From highlights to their struggles, the talented couple brings their domestic tale to life through meticulous illustrations. “My inspiration is my everyday life with my wife,” Yehuda told Bored Panda. The collaborated comics give us a glimpse into the lives of the couple, resembling the highs and lows that relationships are comprised of.
“The art scene in Israel is really growing and I’m proud to be a part of a community of talented and unique artists in my homeland,” Yehuda stated. This is the cohesive creation that the Israeli couple masterfully produced.
1. This illustration depicts the silly moments that couples share when they’re observing their bodies before the day ahead. At times, it can be alarming, but sometimes, we find the light in it.
2. Here, we see Maya plucking out Yehuda’s grey hairs, and having quite the good time doing so. This is something that many men have had to sit through and endure!
3. One washroom between you and your partner can be tough. This illustration shows exactly that, as Maya is anxiously banging on the door, awaiting her turn.
4. Sharing with your partner can be challenging. Here, we see the struggle of having to weather the storm under one shared umbrella.
To continue viewing the comic illustrations of Yehuda Devir, click on the NEXT PAGE button below! Don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends!
The post Artist Keeps Illustrating Everyday Life With His Wife In Comics And We’re Not Jealous At All appeared first on Providr.com.
– via https://www.providr.com