The reason for purchasing famous brands isn’t always just in the name. Luxury products or popular brands are also purchased for the style, quality and detail. When purchasing a counterfeit, whether intentionally or unintentionally, it’s important to keep in mind that these factors are usually compromised.
If your intention is to buy a real product from a well-known brand from an outside seller there are a few things to keep in mind to make sure it’s genuine.
Buying a famous brand is usually an investment, so if the price tag seems too good to be true, it probably is! From stitching to the inside label, these tiny details are what you need to look out for when purchasing the following famous brands:
1. EOS Lip Balms – Some easy ways to confirm an EOS lip balm is genuine is if the plastic exterior is shiny, if the smell is sweet and fruity and if the caps lock together properly.
2. Louis Vuitton – A Louis Vuitton bag should have a proper identification stamp: letter codes indicate what country the bag was made in and the numbers indicate when it was made.
3. Apple Headphones – Each earpiece should also have a stainless steel mesh cap. With genuine Apple headphones, you can remove the caps for cleaning or replace them; if they’re stuck on, the headphones are fake.
4. Samsung Phones – The display should be a bright black color. Try using the code 7353 which should open a testing menu.
Click ‘NEXT PAGE’ to find more ways to identify a real from a fake among famous brands and ‘SHARE’ to Facebook!
The post 11+ Tips To Distinguish Between Real And Fake Famous Brands appeared first on Providr.com.
– via https://www.providr.com