There are some people in this world who can really surprise you with their creative problem-solving. They manage to find a simple everyday fix that most people wouldn’t have even thought of. Whether it’s genius or stupid is all in the eye of the beholder.
A smart fix doesn’t have to be pretty. It just has to get the job done. Sometimes that requires creative thinking, elbow grease, and an entire roll of duct tape. Luckily, anybody who is a born problem solver can be handy most of the time.
These 20 images are perfect examples of people fixing things in ways that may either be genius or stupid, depending on how well they hold up over time.
1. Some people use the tennis balls for their intended purpose and use the can for something else. Some people like to think differently (and need to fix their car).
2. Creative problem solving can also be a great way to save money. For instance, why spend more money on tires for you car? You only need three.
3. A simple everyday fix can do wonders, even for your own health. How do you stop a runny nose during allergy season? With a nose sling, of course.
4. There are times when you feel like you have everything you need, but it turns out you’re one component short. What do you do? What any genius does: improvise.
The post 20 Ideas That Are Either Really Stupid Or Totally Genius appeared first on Providr.com.
– via https://www.providr.com