Do you ever just sit around and feel like you really need to train your brain a little?
I mean your job gets you exhausted but your brain isn’t tired.
You need to answer a tricky question or perhaps figure out a good riddle…
1. Well, you have come to the right place. Training your brain should be taken pretty seriously. It can benefit you and your health, in the long run, so from time to time, it’s smart to take a break from social media and turn to a good set of intriguing, brain-busting questions. Here are 25 intriguing questions that will make you itch your head and maybe even research the answer. So get your thinking caps on and try out these questions! Answers are provided, but make sure you try one on your own before you look.
Here’s the first question, to test your airplane knowledge: According to IATA (International Air Transport Association), these two passengers must not sit together in the same row in the airplane…who are these two people? Think about it, take some time…alright. Ready for the answer? It’s Cats and Dogs! I mean, that is a pretty tricky question but at the same time, I guess it’s kind of common sense right? If you got that one right, good job!
2. Moving on from airplanes to buses, here is the next tricky question to warm up your brain. A group of women decides to go onto a local bus. The bus is not crowded at all, yet they still all decide to sit at the back. Why would they do that? This one is not as obvious, but if you are pretty cultured, you’d figure that you are in Iran, where small kids and all women have to sit at the back of the bus. Tricky question that definitely makes you itch your head!
3. History knowledge is not required for this tricky question. Just use common sense! In 1445, the church bells in Moscow started ringing all at the same time on their own. The people believed that they were facing an apocalypse. The same thing happened in 1091 in Kiev and again in 1802 in Moscow. What do you think was the reason for the ‘doomsday’? Think about it logically. Alright, ready for the answer to this tricky question? Earthquake is the answer.
4. Okay, this is a pretty tricky question but if you really take a deep breath, turn off your phone and FOCUS you are sure to figure it out. Ready for it? What is easy to get into but difficult to get out of? Take your time, the answer is more obvious than you think. Alright, here is the answer: it’s trouble. Yepp, trouble. Some of you might be thinking “Why didn’t I think of that???”
The post 24 Tricky Questions That Will Give Your Brain A Great Workout appeared first on Providr.com.
– via https://www.providr.com