Meghan Markle’s life is about to change in a major way. That’s what happens when you marry a prince. Though many of these changes are fantasy-like and are very exciting, some of them will be difficult.
Marrying into royalty can seem like a dream come true, but that doesn’t mean that Meghan Markle is not making many sacrifices as well. Unlike Kate Middleton who grew up in England, Meghan Markle comes from an entirely different country and culture and she will be leaving behind.
Here is a list of several ways that Meghan Markle’s life is going to change after she walks down the aisle:
1) Social media: The royal family is off the grid when it comes to social media. Although they have official accounts, they don’t have personal ones. This is to maintain their image and safeguard their privacy.
2) Her citizenship status: After her marriage, Meghan Markle’s life will be in England. Once she marries into the monarchy, she will be given a U.K. citizenship. However, she can still apply for dual citizenship status to maintain her U.S. citizenship.
3) One of her dogs: This is one of the more heartbreaking changes. Though she will be bringing her beagle named Guy, she will have to leave behind her Labrador-Shepherd mix whose name is Bogart because he is too old to make the move with her.
4) Her acting career: Markle, whose breakout role was on the hit series Suits, will have to say farewell to the show and her acting career once she is married. Being a royal is a full-time job.
Click ‘NEXT PAGE’ for more on how Meghan Markle’s marriage will change her life. If you found this story interesting, make sure to SHARE this post with all of your friends on Facebook.
The post 8 Surprising Things That Meghan Markle Will Have To Give Up When She Marries Prince Harry appeared first on Providr.com.
– via https://www.providr.com