Falling in love is a wonderful feeling: you get butterflies in your stomach every time you see the person and you enjoy spending every minute you can with them.
But as you’ve probably heard being IN love is different. So what exactly is the difference? Falling in love is usually associated with emotional impulsivity and expressing romantic gestures. Being IN love, on the other hand, is a more rational and stable love. Being in love is in the small things.
It doesn’t rely on grand romantic gestures. Instead, it’s about the little things that you and your partner act out subconsciously when you are together. We’ve collected several illustrations by the talented artist Lynn Choi that depict that love is in the small things:
1) Binge-watching TV and eating everything you can get your hands on. The way you express love isn’t about the fancy dinners and dates anymore. All you want to do is snuggle up with your partner and be gross together.
2) Cooking together. Or conversely, one of you cooking for the other. If they want to feed you, it’s a sign of love. Plus, check out those cute house slippers. It might not be glamorous, but after all, love is in the small things.
3) Everyone in a relationship knows the days of cuddling all night have passed. It’s too hot and you need some room to stretch out and breathe. But love is when you sleep separately but still have some part of you touching. It’s not pretty, but it works.
4) But it doesn’t stop with you two cooking for one another, sometimes you’re also stuffing each other’s faces with food as well. Because if it tastes good, you want them to share in the goodness.
Click ‘NEXT PAGE’ to continue reading. If you found this story interesting, make sure to SHARE this post with all of your friends on Facebook.
The post Heartwarming Illustrations Show That Love Is In The Small Things appeared first on Providr.com.
– via https://www.providr.com