It took J.K. Rowling’s enchanting children’s series to make us realize we could all do with a little more magic in our lives. After all the books were released, however, every ‘Harry Potter’ fan eagerly (and impatiently) waited for the movie series to bring the stories, characters, and magic back to life.
Even though the film series ended back in 2011, like many ‘Harry Potter’ fans, it’s difficult for me to put the magic away for good. Oftentimes, I find myself re-watching the series to escape my lowly humanity and imagine myself back in the wizarding world I always longed to be a part of. In the words of J.K. Rowling, “Whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.”
If you’ve binged the series more than once like I have, I bet you also started to notice things you hadn’t before. From character changes to obvious foreshadowing, these little Easter eggs are scattered throughout the films. But regardless of whether these extras were purposely meant for us to find or just small blunders that managed to sneak by the cutting room floor, all was well. See what I did there? Anyone?
1. Mike Newell, who directed Goblet of Fire, decided to leave an Easter egg in the credits. If you actually wait until the very end of the movie, you’ll find a line that reads: “No dragons were harmed in the making of this movie.”
In the ending credits of Goblet of Fire film, a line reads, "No Dragons were harmed in the making of this movie". http://pic.twitter.com/FfCeNqZ64Y
— Harry Potter World (@PotterWorldUK) August 8, 2017
2. When the contestants enter the arena for the third task in the Goblet of Fire, the Beauxbatons girls in the audience are dancing the Macarena.
3. The actor who played Mad-Eye Moody, Brendan Gleeson, is actually the father of actor Domhnall Gleeson (Rachel McAdam’s love interest in About Time, FYI), who plays Bill Weasley in the films. This is the only scene the two shared.
4. The actress who played Moaning Myrtle, a 14-year-old muggle-born witch who died at Hogwarts in the girl’s bathroom, was actually 37 at the time.
Click ‘NEXT PAGE‘ for more ‘Harry Potter’ movie madness and SHARE with your Harry Potter-loving friends!
The post 28 Details You May Not Have Noticed in The ‘Harry Potter’ Movies appeared first on Providr.com.
– via https://www.providr.com