Prince William and Duchess of Cambridge Kate are blessing us all with baby number three and the royal obsession is becoming past the point of reason. The news of Royal baby #3 broke out about two weeks ago and since then it has taken the internet by storm.
The information that we have so far is that the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, has been pregnant for almost three months. Kensington Palace announced the news unusually early because Kate has been suffering from severe morning sickness.
Her illness has caused her to cancel many of her Royal engagements, for instance her appearance at a London’s children’s centre. We are still in the dark about the due date though. That hasn’t stopped people from speculating about the sex of the baby. So today, we bring you the best of Twitter reactions to #RB3 (royal baby 3).
1. @Williamhanson doesn’t understand how the Prince and Duchess keep pumping out these children. He has a point.
2. Kate and Will doing their happy dance is adorable. Seeing them this happy and excited will make anyone happy and excited.
3. This account is very upsetting but the tweet is just facts. @whynottosmile is back at it again telling us why there just isn’t any reason to be happy.
4. When you’re procrastinating, everything that isn’t what you should be doing becomes infinitely more interesting. That’s what seems to have happened to @cmclymer.
The post 12 Of The Best Twitter Reactions To The Royal Baby News appeared first on Providr.com.
– via http://www.providr.com