Losing a loved one is tough. Grieving is long and arduous process that doesn’t really ever end. If you’ve ever lost someone you love then chances are you’ll continue grieving them for the rest of your life, but there are stages of grief in when we finally reach the last step of acceptance then living without our loved one can be a little bit easier.
No matter your religious or spiritual affiliation, once you’ve suffered the death of a loved one you may feel as if you’ve seen them everywhere or they come to you in your dreams. Those who are more cynical about spirituality may feel as if their brain is simply playing tricks on them in their grief while others believe that the spirit of their loved one has come to visit them and give solace.
These dreams are commonly referred to as visitation dreams and according to Psychology Today writer, Doctor Patrick McNamara visitation dreams tend to have common themes throughout which are as followed:
1. The deceased usually appear as they did in life, although healthier.
2. The deceased usually convey a message of reassurance.
3. These messages of reassurance tend to be conveyed telepathically rather than verbally.
4. Visitation dreams are structured and organized rather than bizarre, whacky, or lucid
The post What It Means If A Deceased Loved One Visits You In Your Dreams appeared first on Providr.com.
– via http://www.providr.com