Halloween is around the corner and a lot of us like to think ahead about what we’re going to be this year. Some people like to go simple…nothing too crazy. While others like to get pretty creative with their costumes.
For those women who are pregnant around Halloween time, don’t get discouraged with thinking of the best costume. There’s actually a lot of room for creativity with that baby bump. You can even include your family to be a part of your costume.
If you’re pregnant and Halloween is a big deal for you but are not really sure what to dress up as, we got your back. Here are 16 pregnant woman costumes for this year’s Halloween. Some of them are pretty bizarre but creative nonetheless.
1. Having a baby belly is the perfect excuse to dress up like a beer-drinking, beer belly dude. It’s pretty simple and looks amazing!
2. Why not have the daddy-to-be be a part of your pregnant Halloween costume? This couple did the best job with their “bun in the oven” costume.
3. This woman saw her baby bump as a pearl so she decided to make her Halloween costume an underwater gem. Gorgeous!
4. Is Monsters Inc your favorite movie? Why not make it your next Halloween costume. It works perfectly with a baby belly.
The post 16 Pregnant Women Costumes For This Year’s Halloween appeared first on Providr.com.
– via http://www.providr.com